Sunday, March 8, 2009

Using Blogo as a Blog Client

I heard about Blogo on one of the podcasts that I regularly download and listen to. I thought that it is a nice tool for bloggers like me. At US$25, you can't go wrong with this software since it practically supports all blog engines available out there.

I am typing on it now -- after configuring it for this blog. However, I could not get it to work on my other blog, a Wordpress-hosted free site at Edublogs. It might be how the blog site's configured.

Anyway, I have other blogs that I maintain so this is surely heaven-sent. Will post a more detailed review in the future, if I can find the time. For the meantime, I am enjoying its features.

BTW, did I tell you that you can post to Twitter using Blogo as well? Check outmy tweets.


No comments: